Why choose us?
- We design individual learning programmes for each pupil and can be flexible within this, adjusting length of lesson times, content, and online, helping with homework and enabling each child to gain confidence and reach their own potential.
- You can sign up for just one or two sessions, or a term, it is up to you and we also hold holiday lessons to enable pupils to prepare for the next school year.
- We work professionally using zoom or facetime and we expect parents to be available in the home during the lesson in case of any technical issues and for the reassurance of child protection.
- We have a range of fantastic materials and resources and all tutors are up to date with current methods used in schools.
- You can discuss anything with your tutor at the end of each session and advice can be given.
- Most importantly, your child`s education and safety are important to us!
- WE CARE!!!
Read what some of our parents and pupils have said about us
Mr F….. We have known Penny and her team for over five years. Three of our children have attended for remedial tutoring in English and maths up to GCSE level. This has made a big difference to their understanding in difficult areas, particularly as dyslexia was a problem. Thank you.
Mrs J…. As a Grandmother I was worried that my grand-daughter hadn`t settled at school. After attending Tiptop, she gained confidence and now loves school. Superb, friendly teachers. Thank you for making a difference.
Mrs S……. My two daughters have attended Tiptop and love coming.
Thank you to all the teachers , especially for your continued support with online tutoring during Coronavirus.
Mrs K…… My son has been attending the centre for help with GCSE maths. The quality of the GCSE maths tutoring is superb. He says it is the first time he has really understood what the teacher is saying and that the teacher really `gets` him too!!!